|99% of this blog is fandom crap and the other 1% is things I thought were funny but are really not. Entertain yourself.|
If the multiverse theory is...
Calling You - Blue October
If you’re sleeping, are you dreaming?
If you’re dreaming, are you dreaming of me?
Written by Florence Reece, Performed by Natalie Merchant
Florence Reece was the wife of a labor organizer for the Nataional Minder’s Union in...
it’s pretty miraculous. we’ve got:
early summer 2010